We claim the right to update and/or update the Terms. In the event that any changes occur, they will be published on our Website in a timely manner. By continuing to use our Website, you fully agree to these terms.
1. General Terms
1.1. By using the Website, you agree to these Terms as a legal and binding contract between you and the Website.
1.2. We are not liable for any violation of these Terms due to reasons and circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
1.3. These Terms become binding the exact same moment you start using the Website. Use usage of the Website can be terminated for any action that is deemed illegal under the Terms.
2. Intangible Assets
2.1 We own everything posted on the Website (articles, graphic designs, text and images) unless declared otherwise.
2.2. All of the articles, reviews, images and designs are protected by trademarks, copyright and other intangible assets.
2.3. Any content on the Website can be used as a print copy for a personal and non-profit benefit, only if and when:
2.4. Our intangible assets have remained untouched.
2.5. Our content is not copied and/or replicated for any trading and commercial purposes.
2.6. If you decide to use the Website’s content and material for commercial use, you have an obligation to contact us for official approval.
3. User Restrictions and Obligations
3.1. Users on the Website are prohibited from the following actions:
- Knowingly sharing harmful material (such as viruses) that might obstruct or limit the services of the Website;
- Using any Website content without the permission from the owner(s);
- Collecting or storing any personal data about other users without their written permission;
- Modifying, adapting, removing, or changing any material or information on the Website, except where that is permitted under applicable laws;
- Any action that can be considered unlawful, abusive, defamatory, fraudulent, harmful, obscene, or hateful;
- Any form of solicitation;
- Transferring, copying, or downloading material from the Website for commercial purposes;
- Accessing and using the Website in any way that could be seen as harmful, unlawful, or illegal.
3.2. User obligations on the Website are the following:
- When using this Website, you agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Users are required to inform us if they have any knowledge of copyright breach or suspect any illegal distribution of material or security infractions.
4. Limitation of Liability
4.1. Accessing and using the Website is at your own risk. You are responsible for any damages that might arise from your usage of the Website.
4.2. We will not be held accountable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. That includes loss of data or revenue, defamation, device malfunction, work interruption due to the Website’s usage, or any collaboration with a third party on the Website.
4.3. We do our best to post accurate and current content on the Website. However, we will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate representations of the content mentioned above.
4.4. The Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, and overall content of the material posted on those websites.
5.1. Reviewers (people who post reviews on our Website) assure that:
- They will write authentic, sincere and independent opinions of the reviews that will not undermine or ruin the reputation of the subject matter of the review.
- They will not profit in any way from a third party.
- The reviews will not be reproduced or copied from another source.
- They will write original and genuine content based on the facts and statistics that they have gathered.
5.2. ComeToPlay.com.au has the authority to use these reviews in any sort of context, time and circumstance.
5.2. We at ComeToPlay.com.au are entitled and have the right to take off content from our Website at any time and any place.
6.1. We cannot guarantee that the Website will run error-free and without interruptions.
6.2. We are not liable if the Website is down or unavailable due to maintenance, a system or network failure, or circumstances beyond our control.
7. Law and Jurisdiction
7.1. These Terms are determined under the laws of Australia.
7.2. Any disputes resulting from the Terms’ text will be subject to the Australian courts’ jurisdiction.