What type of information do we collect?
The personal data and information we collect from you include (but is not limited to) your name and your email address. However, this data and information will only be collected under your explicit consent.
We may use standard technologies or “cookies” (which collect data to improve the browsing experience) to gather information such as your IP address.
How do we use the collected information?
- We may use the data to send advertising emails, but only upon your consent, which you can provide by signing up for an email subscription service.
- We may use your data to personalise your usage of the Website, by creating and posting content that mostly applies to you.
- We may use the information to provide you with feedback and information on anything you would be interested in knowing.
- We may use the collected data to manage any sort of complaints and provide operational notices.
Please note that before the Website gathers any type of information, you will be informed about how said information is being used.
Who Do We Share The Collected Information With?
- We do not give out, sell, or rent your personal data and information to anyone.
- Your information will only be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- When it is required by law or regulation;
- To protect our rights and property;
- If our records show any kind of fraudulent or deceptive activities, of which a government agency should be made aware of;
- If you engage in any sort of hurtful and harmful communication with other individuals.
Security of the Gathered Information
We have established all the appropriate security precautions to protect your information from being accessed, used, or disclosed without prior approval.
As previously mentioned, we use ‘cookies’ on our Website. Cookies are small files transferred by your web server and stored on your device. They will not run any programs on your device, nor will they distribute viruses. They are used exclusively for the sole purpose of providing you with the ideal web browsing experience.
If you choose to disable cookies, you should follow your web browser’s instructions. However, you should remember that if you disable cookies, some features of the Website may not work as they should.
Consult the links below on how to disable cookies best on each browser: