We’ll begin our William Hill review by noting that it is one of the oldest and most well-known gambling platforms for people all over the world.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re thinking about joining William Hill.
- Large selection of games
- Fast withdrawals and a 1x turnover requirement
- Excellent mobile app
BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS
How to Join William Hill
When it comes to joining the William Hill platform, the process is like that of most other online gambling sites.
- Go to williamhill.com and click the “Join” button.
- Enter your full name and birth date (you must be 18 or over to register)
- A unique valid email address
- Your mobile number
- Your current residential address
- A unique username and password
- A security question and its response
- A deposit limit on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- If you’re using a promotional code, don’t forget to enter it.
You may also be interested in How to delete your William Hill account
William Hill User Interface
William Hill reviews must simply cover the website’s user interface, as this is the first thing players see when deciding whether to join a platform.
The William Hill user interface is straightforward. However, a minor navigation upgrade wouldn’t hurt.
With such a long history, William Hill was among the first sports betting platforms to adopt a mobile-first policy, making its website responsive to any device. You’ll have the same experience whether you use a desktop computer, a smartphone, or a tablet to access William Hill.
William Hill Sportsbook Review
Besides being one of the best virtual sports betting sites, William Hill sportsbook also offers a variety of betting options, including in-play betting, first-half/set/period bets (depending on the sport), double chance, match results, and both teams to score.
The William Hill sportsbook offers odds on many sports including some of the most popular sports in the UK.
You can place bets on the following markets and benefit from some of the best odds available online:
- American Football
- Australian Football
- Basketball (NBA and non NBA)
- Beach Soccer
- Beach/Sand Volleyball
- Fantasy NFL
- Gaelic Football
- Ice Hockey (US and non US, NHL)
- IndyCar Racing
- International Horse Racing
- Lottery Betting
- Motor Racing
- Olympic Games
- Politics (Overseas Politics and UK Politics)
- Rugby (Rugby Union and Rugby League)
- Special Event Betting
- Table Tennis
- Tote Pool Betting
- UK and Irish Horse Racing
- Virtual sports
- Winter Sports
You can live stream free-to-air UK, Irish, and US horse racing tournaments, as well as UK greyhound action, on William Hill Betting TV and Racing Radio.
William Hill In-Play Betting
In-play betting markets will vary depending on the sport you are betting on because most markets are only relevant until the event is over. You can even do some live betting with the William Hill Plus card.
Popular sports with a wide range of betting markets include football, tennis, golf, cricket, and snooker.
Some popular in-play markets at William Hill include:
- Who will score or assist next?
- Who will be the next team to score?
- Who is going to win the next half, frame, or set?
- Who is going to take the next step?
William Hill Casino Review
William Hill offers the following gaming queries: Casino, Live Casino, Vegas, Games, Bingo, Poker, Gaming. The Live casino games are supervised by live dealers.
And in this William Hill review UK, we provide a list of some of the most popular casino games available on William Hill:
- Slots and Jackpots (Treasure Mine Power Reels, Gonzo’s Quest, Piggy Riches)
- Table games
- Roulette (Age of the Gods: Roulette, William Hill Mayfair Roulette)
- Blackjack (Lightning Blackjack First Person)
- Poker (Casino Hold’em, Three Card Poker)
- Baccarat (First Person Golden Wealth Baccarat)
- Live casino games
William Hill slot tournament is currently not supported in the new gaming section.
William Hill App
William Hill is even better on the go! The mobile app gives you access to all the desktop features right from your smartphone! Some of its features include Betting TV, Cash Out, daily prizes, In-play betting, timeouts, deposit limits, and Customer Service.
So, in this William Hill app review, we’ll show you how to get this gambling app, which is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Go to the Google Play Store, or the Apple App Store
- Search for “William Hill”
- It will lead you to the “William Hill: Sports Betting” App
- Click the “Install” button
- Login or sign up with your credentials
Deposits and payouts
We’ve arrived at the part of our William Hill bookmaker review where we go over all deposits and William Hill’s withdrawal options available to all registered players.
For debit and credit cards, as well as Apple Pay, the minimum deposit is £5. For e-Wallets, online banking, Cash Vouchers, and Pre-Paid Cards, the minimum deposit is £10.
William Hill accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- Credit Cards are only available to non-UK residents (Visa, MasterCard and Diners)
- E-Wallets (Pay Pal for UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Gibraltar; Skrill and Neteller not available for UK and others; ecoPayz not available for UK Customers)
- Pay with Apple (UK only)
- Banking Online
- Prepaid Cards and Cash Vouchers
- Cash transfers are only available as a withdrawal method.
Accepted currencies at the William Hill betting are:
- Canadian Dollar
- Swiss Franc
- Danish Krone
- Pound Sterling
- Hong Kong Dollar
- Japanese Yen
- Singapore Dollar
- US Dollar
Each payment method has its own set of fees, so check with your preferred payment institution. The same is true for the payout times.
William Hill Bonuses
William Hill is one of the best betting sites because of its sports and gaming promotions and bonuses. Although there is no VIP programme, there are many ongoing and new promotions that offer great value and some free bets.
New Player Bonus (Sportsbook Only)
Create an account, place a £10 or more bet on any sport, and then enter your promo code and get £30 in free bets. Keep in mind that some codes are only available on mobile devices, while others are available on both desktop and mobile devices.
The Bonus drop – The Bonus Drop is William Hill’s version of 2P machines, seen in arcades in coastal towns across the country. You can either win a gaming prize or a cash drop.
The number of headline promotions as well as the sports that are given for vary. Their most well-known promotions include:
- Scratch of the day – Match three prizes to win. Promo valid until 31st December 2022
- #YourOdds – This allows you to create your own multiple wagers from specific markets within that event and it is also called request a bet from William Hill. However, it is only available for certain football matches.
- Acca Freedom – Increase the odds on trebles and higher to win more, or insure your bet against one bad result from five or more selections to receive your money back as a free bet of up to £20.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – For all UK & Irish horse racing and greyhound racing. Just take the price and if the SP returns greater, they’ll pay you out at the bigger odds.
Mistery Number – Play the new William Hill Mega Fire Blaze Roulette, stake €2 on a number, and if the number gets chosen, you will receive a share of the prize pool.
To view your bonus balance, click on your balance in the top right corner of the screen. A drop-down box will appear, displaying your main balance, as well as your Buy-In Balance and Bonus Balance.
Security and Regulation
William Hill has all of the necessary licences to ensure security while running a legitimate operation both in the UK and globally.
For customers in the United Kingdom, William Hill is licenced by the UK Gambling Commission under the name WHG (International) Limited, account number: 39225, and operates under the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner with betting RGL No. 042 and gaming RGL No. 034. William Hill Online is another trading name.
For customers outside of the United Kingdom, the website is run by William Hill Global PLC, a Malta-based company with the registration number C96298. WHG PLC is licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority under licence number MGA/CRP/121/2006-05.
William Hill Customer Support
When you visit the William Hill homepage, you will find a Help section with all available information. Customer service is available both online and in betting shops.
Because phone and e-mail customer service is no longer available for online customers, you can reach them via Live chat and their Twitter account.
You can contact betting shops from Monday to Sunday, from 8 AM to 10 PM via:
- Telephone betting: 0870 518 1715
- Email: [email protected].
William Hill is more than just another online casino and betting platform. It is a fixture in the online gambling industry. It’s a part of the industry’s history.
With such a long history, William Hill is a top destination for punters all over the world, which comes as no surprise, given its extensive offering and stellar reputation.
Remember to keep your gambling on the lighter side!
Is William Hill legit?
Yes! William Hill is entirely legitimate, and its track record speaks for itself. The UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, and the Malta Gaming Authority have granted them licences.
How Do I Withdraw Funds from William Hill?
Both mobile and desktop users can withdraw funds from William Hill, and your funds will be transferred to your account based on the payment method you select. You may be asked to provide identification (via ID and/or card data).
Does William Hill payout?
Yes! William Hill pays out! However, if they file a dispute for your withdrawals because you violated their Terms and Conditions, you may be required to provide additional documentation in order to receive your funds.
Does William Hill offer a cash out feature?
Yes, William Hill does offer cash out and if you want to learn more on that make sure you read our guide on how to cash out with William Hill.
Is William Hill reliable and safe?
Yes! As stated throughout our William Hill review, the platform is highly regulated, providing additional security and protection to all punters.