Do you enjoy cooking dramas with big stakes? Well, you’re in luck because betting on MasterChef is just the thing to quench that thirst.
We’ve put together a complete MasterChef betting guide with the best bets, bonuses, and bookmakers so you can play with fire and win some real money.
Let’s get cooking!
Deposit £15 get a 50% matched bonus up to £50
100% Matched Bonus of up to £10 in free bets
What is MasterChef?
MasterChef is an eight-week cooking competition show that airs on BBC One. Depending on the format, the participants are usually challenged with heats to show their innovation, cooking skills, and presentation style.
Each heat has six participants, and the winner advances to the quarter-finals. The four quarter-finalists compete at the end of each week, and a semi-finalist is chosen. The six semi-finalists compete in the final two weeks.
All the meal’s courses are judged, and an overall winner is announced. Each season’s winner receives a grand prize, the MasterChef trophy, and the title of MasterChef. Other rewards, such as a cookbook deal, have been offered in some seasons.
MasterChef gives contestants and viewers a taste of the restaurant industry’s cooking techniques and presentation manner, and does so in a way that makes them seem both aspirational and desired.
The popularity of this show has skyrocketed over the years. Today, it airs in 60 countries around the world. So even if the British version of the show was on hold for a few years, people could still indulge in episodes from other franchises.
This also means there is no reason to fret if your favourite British chefs aren’t on the air for you to bet on. Betting on Masterchef US, Masterchef Canada, and Masterchef Australia is also pretty big in the UK so there are betting opportunities all year round.
MasterChef Betting Markets
Like with other types of novelty bets, MasterChef bookies may offer a variety of betting markets. However, don’t be surprised if most bookies only offer winner bets, as offerings dwindle as the season progresses. However, the following are the most common markets:
- Betting on the MasterChef Winner: This is the most basic market, and it’s the one you’ll most likely encounter throughout the entire race. You simply place a wager on who you believe will win at the end of the series.
- The Next Contestant to Be Eliminated: This market is as straightforward as it appears. You must predict who will leave the show at the end of each episode.
- To Complete the Task: If you like a competitor but aren’t sure if they’ll win the whole thing, you can bet on them to make the finals. All you have to do is guess who completes the challenge. Though it should be noted that this wager carries far less risk than betting on who will win, it also has lower odds and a lower return on investment.
MasterChef betting guide: Tips and Tricks
While there is no one-size-fits-all strategy for winning MasterChef, you can give yourself an advantage by developing your own. Having said that, it’s actually quite simple.
Here are some pointers to get you started in betting:
- Take the time to watch all the episodes: Betting should be the added spice to the enjoyment of watching the show! Besides, in order to fully understand the stakes, you have to be immersed!
- Make a list of the different bets you want to place: You can bet on multiple markets, so keep track of them!
- Keep track of the MasterChef UK betting odds: Things change with each elimination, and while some chefs are more than likely to be the next to go, there may be some unexpected cuts!
If reality TV and cooking tickles your fancy, then this show is just for you. By far, betting on Masterchef could be one of the most enjoyable things for you.
And since like The Voice, this franchise is spread out throughout the world, you get to not only explore the different culture each season has, but also get a chance to bet on MasterChef all year round.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the best MasterChef betting sites?
The best MasterChef betting sites are those that are licensed by a reputable gambling regulator. In the United Kingdom, this would be the Gambling Commission. Ladbrokes, 10Bet, and Betway are among them.
Are there any bonuses for betting on MasterChef?
Unfortunately, Special bonuses for MasterChef betting can be difficult to come by.
What are the odds of the winner of MasterChef?
The MasterChef odds change after each episode. Hence, we recommend opening accounts with multiple bookmakers to shop for the best odds.
Is it legal to bet on MasterChef?
Yes, MasterChef betting is completely legal in the UK, just make sure you place a bet with a reliable online bookie.