Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a first-time player, naming your fantasy football team is an important part of having a successful season.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of funny fantasy football team names to help you get started with your fantasy football manager’s career.
So grab your NFL or Premier League jersey and get ready for some fantasy football!
50+ Funny Fantasy Football Team Names
Regular fantasy football players know the drill of coming up with names for their clubs that will make them stand out from the crowd.
Let’s start by stealing a few of your smiles with the best fantasy football names for the fantasy football Premier League and National Football League.
Classic Fantasy Football Team Names
First, we’ll start with a big warm-up and look at some great fantasy football names.
So many fantasy football managers go with a classy name, which will never go out of style:
- Green Akers
- The Ohio Players
- Watt’s Going On
- The Perennial Cellar Dwellers
- Fantasy Field of Dreams
- Gallup’n Ghosts
- Meet the Beadles
- The Billievers
- Steel Traps
- No Phly Zone
Funny FPL Team Names
You will have the most amusing name in the league if you use some suggestions in the funny fantasy football teams names list. That will give your friends another reason to join your team so you can achieve big wins together.
- Cards Against Humanity
- Flea-Bitten Furballs
- Blink 1-Eto’o
- Hakuna Juan Mata
- Baby Chark, CeeDeeDeDeDeDe
- Raiders of the Lost Yard
- Moore the Merrier
- Fifty Shades of Browns
- Keke, Do You Love Me?
- Neuer Gonna Give You Up
- Boom Xhakalaka
Names Based on Current Players
Another catchy option to consider is to name your fantasy football team after your team members. Continue reading to find some creative fantasy football team names inspired by your favourite players.
- How I Metcalf Your Mother (DK Metcalf)
- Kuppside down (Cooper Kupp)
- No Kane, No Gain (Harry Kane)
- Things are Heaton Up (Tom Heaton)
- Judge Jeudy (Jerry Jeudy)
- Country Road, Take Mahomes (Patrick Mahomes)
- Stay Together For De Ligt (Matthijs de Ligt)
- Fresh Prince of Helaire (Clyde Edwards-Helaire)
- Make America Gronk Again (Rob Gronkowski)
- One Flew Over Lukaku’s Nest (Romelu Lukaku)
Names Based on Legends
And what better way to show your opponents who’s boss during fantasy football season than by naming your team after sports legends? Here are some examples to help you choose a legendary fantasy football name:
- Won’t Get Foles Again (Nick Foles)
- Whitner Wonderland (Donte Whitner)
- Montana Yer Hide (Joe Montana)
- Last Manning Standing (Peyton Manning)
- Fire the Gannon! (Rich Gannon)
- Plain as the Muñoz On Your Face (Anthony Muñoz)
- Rooney Tunes (Wayne Rooney)
- Moves Like Agger (Daniel Agger)
- Dwight Yorke Gangsters (Dwight Yorke)
- Petr Cech Yourself (Petr Čech)
Names Based on Clubs
Finally, we will conclude our list of fantasy football team names by naming them after clubs that have the best strategy, the most notable transfers, and the best tournament performances. To name a few:
- Cinn City Nastys
- That’s so Ravens
- Darth Raider
- Cowboys and Robbers
- The Villains
- The Foxes
- Root of all Eagles
- Arse N’ All
If you’re looking for some good laughs for the 2022 fantasy football season, look no further than these funny fantasy football team names. From clever plays on words to references to current events, these names are sure to entertain the other gamers.
You’re now ready to use your sense of humour to take down some of your opponents. Who knows, you may even inspire others to come up with their own hilarious names!